Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
A scheme for providing financial assistance to the craftsmen of Cottage Industries through Nationalised Banks, Co-operative banks, Public sector Banks or Private Banks.
- Purpose: This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
(2) Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme:
- Age: 18 to 65 Years.
- Qualification: The applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth OR, Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for minimum three months from private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be hereditary craftsperson.
- No Income criteria.
(3) Maximum Limit for Bank Loan:
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Business sector.
(4) Rate of subsidy on loan amount: Subsidy will be available as mentioned below for Industries, Service & Business sector.
|Area||General Category||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability|
(5) Maximum Limit of Subsidy:
|Sr. No.||Sector||Limit of Subsidy Amount|
|Reserve Category||Urban/ Rural||₹.80,000/-|
|Note: The maximum limit of subsidy per beneficiary in any sector will be ₹.1,25,000/- for blind or handicapped person.|
For more details visit the site http://www.cottage.gujarat.gov.in